Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Road Less Travelled?

Ever have one of those days where the person in the gaudy car cuts you off with an illegal driving tactic despite you doing the speed limit? 

Ever feel like you're content just being average because you know how to be happy with being modest? 

Well, as a guy who runs www.GHOSTBUSTING.net and dressing like a Ghostbusters ever so often,for things like Halloween, it might be a little hard to believe that I am happy with being modest and working with what is average. 

Anywoo, tonight I present to you a song by a band called Dredg. See, a year ago I was transferred with my job and ended up bumping into a childhood friend of my older brother. Buddy and I have some stories that go way back and other stories; well I embellished a lot on the past experiences that Buddy and I had from getting kicked out of Sunday School to getting wounded in the face with a Ninja Turtles' pizza thrower. Since I was working with Buddy for a while, I got to pick up on some of his tastes in music and honestly, I'm rather jealous of the amazing collection of bands that he has in his playlist. 

One of them being Dredg. And Dredg has an amazing song about modesty and being content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment