Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Not Enough Watching Me Bleed?



So, we all have those moments when we find someone who isn't worth our time. Gravity Kills does. And to make it better their someone doesn't see the reality around them. Their attention vampire just wants to be the center of the attention; even if they don't understand it. Lyrics like "Kneel down and tell me about your world, tell me something that I don't know. You know nothing about the world around you..." and "I'm watching you, distorted view, so beautiful in the white light. It's make believe all that you see." suggest that this person is so wrapped up in themselves that fail to escape their dream world.

Sometimes it is so worth it when you finally escape that person. Oh it really is. But I really dig Gravity Kills and their other songs. They are like an industrial darker Depeche Mode.

Don't believe me?


And chances are you already know or have heard Gravity Kills. That is if you watched the bad 90's Mortal Kombat movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment