Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Want A Girl With Lips Like Morphine.

Energy, face paint, and a ton of hair products is this best description for the band from Chicago known as Kill Hannah who took the world by storm when they wanted to be a Kennedy in 2003-2004. The band has always had a way of using great catchy hooks and dream beats to make their music worth listening and so has the lyrics.

So with Sean's Morphine listening going on, it only makes me "...want a girl with lips like morphine; knock me out everytime they touch me." It's a great love song without being one. Sorry Aerosmith, but Kill Hannah has managed to put you down a notch with their electro-rocking glam rock.



Now, I'm off to Hot Topic to go buy some trendy tight ripped pants and some shirts and get my hair styled up. Maybe after that I'll go meet a girl who can "blow a kiss that leaves me gasping. I want to feel that lighting strike me and burn me down."

Oh Gillian Anderson, where are your morphine lips?

1 comment:

  1. Nice lead-in with the Morphine statement -
    I still need to buy an album from these guys

    ReplyDelete